The Net2ADSyncServer application, synchronizes your Net2 system with Windows Active Directory. This makes it possible to, after the initial configuration, maintain the users at a single spot (Active Directory).
The Net2ADSyncServer comes in three standard flavours and a customized version.
- Basic Net2ADSyncServer - up to 25 doors and 100 users
- Professional Net2ADSyncServer - unlimited users and doors
- Ultimate Net2ADSyncServer - unlimited users and doors, with advanced access levels
- Both the Professional and Ultimate version can cope with nested AD groups.
- A Custom version is the Ultimate Net2ADSyncServer plus customer specific features
- Synchronizes using the Active Directory attribute 'sAMAccountName' as key;
- Users access levels are determined by their membership of an AD 'security group' of which a Net2 access level exists with an identical name;
- Uses can be made member of such a security group via 'nested' groups;
- Users, that are not a member of one of the security groups with a Net2 counterpart, will be ignored;
- Up to 18 additional AD attributes can be included in the synchronization process, both to the AD as well as from the AD;
- Supports the synchronization of user photos;
- Both PIN- as well as Card- number(s) can be stored in configurable AD attributes and can be synced both to- as well as from- the AD;
- The card type can be set when syncing card information from the AD;
- Mifare Classic and Desfire card numbers are automatically converted to the representation used by Net2;
- Supports multiple cards and one pin code per user;
- Supports the synchronization of 'Alarm user' as well as the 'Anti passback user', both to- as well as from-the AD;
- The Creation- and Expiration- date of an AD account is exported to Net2;
- Net2 users that are not created by the synchronization application (marked using a definable Net2 field) will be ignored;
- Disabled AD users can, optionally, be purged, deactivated or treated as a 'normal' user in Net2;
- Offers optional email notification through SMTP, GMail, Yahoo or Hotmail;
- Available in Basic, Professional, Ultimate and Custom edition.
ManualThe manual of the latest application version, can be found here.
Trial versionA trial version of the Net2ADSyncServer application can be found here.
Useful informationThe latest Net2ADSyncServer application is (at least) compatible with the following Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 7 and up
- Windows server 2008 and up
The application is built against the Paxton SDK version 5.03.5214.4513
The price(s) for this application can be found in our price overview
Copyright © 2019 INTOACCESS