The Net2Webserver offers you access to your Paxton Net2 server using a desktop or mobile browser.
Please try the application in the online demo. This demo application communicates with a ′dummy′ Net2Server, so anything you alter will have no effect.
Through a different url, the Net2WebServer also offers a web interface that is optimized for mobile use. Since this requires a 'real' Net2WebServer instance, it is not available in the online demo.
- Maintain users, their pin codes, cards and vehicle registrations;
- Maintain time zones and access levels;
- Monitor and control door states;
- Monitor users attendance;
- Mobile access.
- User name / password;
- IP filtering;
- Automatic 'blacklisting' suspicious IP's;
- CSRF detection.
- Net2WebServer application (which will run for three hours a day if not registered)
- Online demo
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Price overview
Registration of the application
Registering the application will lift the three hour limitation and allows you access to software updates.
The licence is linked to the PC the Net2WebServer application is installed on.
Useful informationThe Net2WebServer application is compatible the Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 7 and up
- Windows Server 2008 and up
Copyright © 2019 INTOACCESS B.V.