The Net2Parking application offers the possibility to grant or deny access to users based on counts. This functionality can be applied to parking areas where per company or department. only a limited number of parking slots are available.
- Offers the possibility to set a maximum allowed number of cars, per company/department;
- Offers the possibility to adjust the number of cars present, per company/department;
- Offers full signalling (optinally per company/department) using Net2 triggers on an I/O module;
- Allows definition of the time slots when access is allowed;
- Have the counter values optionally reset to zero at a given time of day;
- Supports the Net2Entry intercom systeem (zie manual for limitations);
- Has a client application for front desk use;
- Works with both Net2 Lite and Pro, though Paxton advises the Pro version;
- It is a 'server based' solution. Opposed to normal access, which is fully handled by an autonomous controller, the server needs to be operational in order to gain access;
- Pin codes are only supported in combination with Net2Entry.
Useful informationThe latest Net2Parking application is (at least) compatible with the current Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 7 and up
- Windows server 2008 and up
Copyright © 2019 INTOACCESS B.V.